This website www.paktvdramas.com (the “Website”) is brought to you by Media Info Systems (Private) Limited (“Company”). Company takes the privacy of its Website users (i.e. you) very seriously. This policy and all of its clauses are applicable to the Website whether accessed through a computer, mobile device or otherwise.
PERSONAL INFORMATION/DATA COMPANY MAY COLLECT
We may collect the following information about you:
- INFORMATION THAT DIRECTLY IDENTIFIES YOU: This may include your name, age, sex, address, email address, username, and password.
- INFORMATION THAT INDIRECTLY IDENTIFIES YOU: We automatically receive and record information from your device or web browser when you interact with our sites and apps, for example, your internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device ID, time zone setting, location data, language preference, operating system, platform, and links you have clicked on or shared with others, including through email and social media. We may also create a user ID that may similarly indirectly identify you. We may use this information to collect data about your activities on our sites and apps and on third-party sites, apps and platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Instagram. We may associate information that indirectly identifies you with your user account (if you have one) and other information we have collected about you.
- LOCATION DATA: We may collect geo-data, which tells us where you are, when we collect other information about you. We may also collect the language option or country you choose or are accessing the website from. We may link location data to other information we have collected about you.
- PROFILE DATA: This may include your username and password and other information you give us (if you are a registered user), information you give us in connection with your likes, interests, preferences, content ratings, comments, feedback and survey responses. Profile data you enter in your account profile (if you are a registered user), including your username may be shown to other users to facilitate user interaction on our sites and apps. We do not disclose email addresses to other users.
- MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS DATA: This may include information about your subscriptions to newsletters and your marketing preferences.
- TRANSACTION AND FINANCIAL DATA: We may collect or receive transactional and financial information relating to you when you buy something through our sites and apps (for example payment details) or because you have bought something from a third party after clicking on an affiliate link in our content.
- SPECIAL CATEGORY DATA: When we conduct research or carry out surveys we may collect sensitive personal data about you, including but not limited to information about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, etc. We may use or share this information with your explicit consent.
We aggregate personal data we collect, such as the number and frequency of your visits to our sites and apps, to produce metrics and statistical information. We may share this data with third parties.
We share aggregated, anonymised, information with our ad partners and service providers so that we, and they, can understand how people use our sites and apps; this helps us in providing you with a better experience of our services along with business growth, improve upon our existing products/services and develop new products/services. These third parties may share with us information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
We combine information about you with information about other users to create audience segments of aggregated data, including but not limited to statistical, demographic and usage data.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA / INFORMATION
You may give us your personal data directly, for example when you create a user account, use our products or services, subscribe to our newsletters, opt in to marketing, publish posts or comments, enter a competition, participate in a promotion or survey, ask for user support, or contact us for any reason.
We automatically collect personal data when you interact with our sites and apps. We collect information about your devices and browsing actions and interests by using cookies and similar technologies.
Third parties who provide advertising and related services may give us your personal data, these including analytics providers and ad networks. We may also collect Personal Information about you from other sources such as public databases.
We may receive your personal data from third parties which when you buy things through our sites and apps or when you buy things from a third party after clicking on an affiliate link in our content. This information may include your contact details and financial and transaction data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
If you access our sites and apps using your social media account(s) credentials (including but not limited to Facebook / Twitter / Youtube / Google), we will automatically collect certain information, such as your name, picture, and email address. We will use all information available through your social media account(s) which your social media account(s) (such as Facebook / Twitter / Youtube / Google), including the user ID which those social media accounts attributes to you, in accordance with policies of that platform and your preferences selected through that platform.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA / INFORMATION
We collect, use or otherwise process personal information as allowed under applicable law, including where based on one or more of the following:
- The consent you provide to us at the point of collection of your personal information;
- The performance of the contract we have with you;
- The compliance of a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
- The legitimate interests of Company, a third party or yourself. “Legitimate interest” is a technical term under the regulation. It means that there are good reasons for the processing of your personal information and measures are taken to minimize the impact on your privacy rights and interests. “Legitimate interest” also references our use of your data in ways you would reasonably expect and that have a minimal privacy impact. We have a legitimate interest in collecting and processing personal information, for example: (1) to ensure that our networks and information are secure; (2) to administer and generally conduct business within the Company; and (3) to prevent fraud.
Following are few of the uses of the Personal Data / Information we collect:
- Recognize you and analyse how you, and other users, navigate our sites and apps and what you’re interested in. We do this by using cookies or similar technology;
- Communicate information to you;
- Analyse comments and feedback you have given us including comments, feedback and reviews you have posted on our sites and apps;
- Provide you with communications and services you’ve signed up, for such as our newsletters;
- Register you as a user of our sites and apps and other products and services and administer your account;
- Publish content on our sites and apps including articles, feedback, reviews and user comments about our posts;
- Communicate our terms, notify you about changes to them and communicate with you about non-compliance;
- Ask you to take part in a survey or other research about our sites and apps and other products and services;
- Conduct surveys or undertake research so that we can improve and develop our business, our sites and apps and our products and services;
- Allow you to take part in a prize draw, sweepstake, or other competition or other promotional activity;
- Administration and protection of our business including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, user support, reporting and hosting data, administration and IT services, network security, fraud prevention, customer services and business reorganisation, including exchanging information with third parties for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention;
- Serve content and ads and analyse their performance and effectiveness;
- Use of data analytics to improve and develop our products and services and inform our marketing strategy;
- Send marketing communications to you if you subscribe to our newsletters or other products and services;
- Customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
- Security vetting;
- Communicate with you about our services, and content, including published content, content you submit for publication, and content posted by you (including your comments on content, feedback and reviews);
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations and legal and regulatory processes.
We may share your personal data / information with organization who are our business partners and we or they may contact you about our or their products, services, promotions, special offers, charitable causes which may be of interest to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data / information to:
- Other Companies within our group;
- Our agents and service providers [(for example: provider of web hosting or maintenance services)]:
- Third parties who process your data on our behalf when they provide services to us, for example data analytics, ad networks, research, marketing and financial services;
- Third parties when you access third party content on our website;
- Third parties who use it for their own purposes if you have provided consent;
- Third parties when you publish content including articles, comments and reviews on our sites and apps;
- We may be legally required to disclose or share your personal data without your consent in some circumstances, for example to comply with a court order or law enforcement;
- Law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity;
- Our business partners in accordance with Marketing and Opting out section hereinabove.
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data. We would take steps to safeguard your information by putting in place appropriate security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, used, accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
We limit access to your personal data to employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who need to access it. All of them will be subject to a duty of confidentiality and may be required to process your personal data only in accordance with our instructions.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data which are transferred from you or to you via the internet. In addition, we cannot guarantee or warrant that security measures can completely prevent data breaches. We have made procedures to deal with suspected data breaches and similar situations. However, we will notify you and the relevant regulator of any data breach as required under the relevant applicable law at that time.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training and compliance of our agents / employee with our policies and practices, and to prevent any fraud.
INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER INDIVIDUALS
If you give us any information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his / her behalf and / or has agreed that you can:
- Give consent on his / her behalf to the processing of his / her personal data;
- Receive on his / her behalf any data / information protection notices;
- Give consent to the transfer of his / her personal data to other third parties;
- Give consent to the processing / publishing of his / her sensitive personal data.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected.
When we decide how long we will keep your information we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, why we need it, and any relevant legal requirements.
We may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely.
THIRD PARTY SITES, APPS AND PLATFORMS
Our sites and apps may include links to third-party sites, apps and social media platforms, including but not limited to Youtube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control third-party sites, apps and social media platforms and we encourage you to read their privacy policies so that you understand how they process information about you.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’ which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies are used for several reasons:
- To recognise you whenever you visit the website;
- To speed up access to this website;
- To store your personal preferences;
- To build a profile about you;
- To better target our marketing and advertising campaigns.
The vast majority of web browsers accept cookies. However, you can change your browsers settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, you may lose some of the functionality of this website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: www.aboutcookies.org
DOUBLECLICK DART COOKIE
OUR ADVERTISING PARTNERS
Company follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and as part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks among other technical information. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com.